Hotels.com gift card $200 balance
here are some things to know about Hotels.com gift cards:
- Where to buy: Hotels.com gift cards can be purchased from a variety of retailers, including Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy. They can also be purchased directly from Hotels.com.
- Denominations: Hotels.com gift cards are available in denominations of $25, $50, $100, and $200.
- Expiration date: Hotels.com gift cards do not expire. However, if you do not use your gift card for 3 years, it will be deactivated and the balance will be transferred to a new card.
- How to redeem: To redeem a Hotels.com gift card, simply enter the code on the card at checkout on the Hotels.com website or app. The gift card will be applied to your account and you can use it to book a hotel stay.
- Other benefits: Hotels.com gift cards offer a number of other benefits, including:
- Free cancellation: You can cancel your hotel stay up to 24 hours before your check-in date and receive a full refund of your gift card balance.
- Rewards program: When you book a hotel stay with a Hotels.com gift card, you will earn points towards the Hotels.com Rewards program. These points can be redeemed for free nights, upgrades, and other rewards.
- Gift wrap: If you are buying a Hotels.com gift card as a gift, you can have it gift wrapped.