Refund and Returns Policy
Gift Card Deals
This Refund and Returns Policy (the “Policy”) governs your rights and obligations in relation to the purchase of gift cards from Gift Card Deals (the “Company”).
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- If you have purchased a gift card and it is damaged or defective, you may be entitled to a refund or replacement.
- To request a refund or replacement, please contact the Company’s customer service department.
- Gift cards cannot be returned for a refund.
- If you have purchased a gift card and you change your mind, you may be able to exchange it for a gift card of equal or greater value.
- To exchange a gift card, please contact the Company’s customer service department.
The Company may make exceptions to the refund and returns policy in certain circumstances, such as if the gift card is defective or if the Company has made a mistake.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the refund and returns policy, please contact the Company’s customer service department.
6. Governing Law
This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Policy will be resolved exclusively by the courts located in San Francisco County, California.
7. Entire Agreement
This Policy constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the purchase of gift cards. This Policy supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
8. Changes to this Policy
The Company may modify this Policy at any time. The most current version of this Policy will be posted on the Company’s website. By continuing to use the Company’s website after any modification to this Policy, you agree to be bound by the modified Policy.